Two Major Cruise Terminals
There are two cruise terminals in the vicinity of LAX and ATLS Express can take you there in style.
Long Beach, California, home of Carnival Corporation’s Long Beach Cruise Terminal. Carnival Cruise lines depart and arrive at this Long Beach facility where as the majority of other cruise ships arrive and depart from the Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro.
Visit the new SanPedro.com Cruise Ships In Port – Long Beach Calendar for a month by month listing of ships in port at the Carnival Cruise Lines’s Long Beach Cruise Terminal. Cruises are the last great affordable travel bargain. Where a day of fun at Disneyland can cost as much as $150 per person, you can enjoy a 4 day Cruise from Long Beach on a Carnival Cruise Ship for less than $279. Long Beach Hotels also offer very affordable rates for hotels near and around the cruise terminal.
Carnival Cruise Lines offer vacations cruises to Baja California, the Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, and other destinations around the world. Book Your Carnival “Fun Ship” Cruise today! You can get Online Exclusives – Find the Perfect Cruise on the Carnival Cruise Line Ships that depart and arrive at these cruise terminals.
The Carnival Cruise Lines’s Long Beach Cruise Terminal is located at:
231 Windsor Way
Long Beach, California 90802.
See below for an interactive map and driving directions.
- $17.00 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority).
- Five-story, 1,450-space parking garage.
- Full payment due upon exiting the parking garage.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S. dollars, major credit cards.
- No advance reservations required.
- Handicap parking available with proof of valid permit.
- Oversized vehicles will be charged per parking space.
- Due to height restrictions in the parking garage, whereas RV’s and high vehicles may have to utilize the adjacent outdoor parking facilities.
- Phone: 562-901-3232
Related articles: Fun things to do for free in LA